mazda 323 protege 2002

ASK US FOR A LINK TO THE APPLICATION. This is a discussion forum for the Mazda Protege and Mazda 3 cars. 1 Year-to-year changes 1.1 1991 1.2 1993 1.3 1994 1.4 1995 2 Retail prices 3 Shipping prices 4 Gallery The 2-door hatchback version of the Mazda Protege, known as the Mazda 323, was available in two models: base and SE. 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain News. World Car Hyundai South - San Antonio / Texas. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. $17,991. Never has it broken down! The worst complaints are brakes, body / paint, and engine problems. Contact: Tilford Used Cars on 03 6234 0200 or visit us at http://www.tilford.com.au. Mazda - Protege - Workshop Manual - 2001 - 2009. Whether you are looking for a top-of-the-line Mazda Protege body kit, a cheap Mazda Protege body kit, or some mild-looking but clean Mazda Protege ground effects, we've got great choices for you. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Compare prices of all Mazda 323's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! The date of manufacture and optional safety equipment can affect results. This webpage contains Mazda Protege 2002 Workshop Manual PDF used by Mazda garages, auto repair shops, Mazda dealerships and home mechanics. 1992 Mazda 323 & Protege Repair Shop Manual Original PDF_5d8a7f784932e8a97933336. Nicely equipped, clean inside and outside and under the hood. Search pre-owned 2002 Mazda Protege listings to find the best local deals. Check out this recently sold 2002 Black Mazda Protege car that Peddle purchased in Los Angeles, California. Interior great still looks like new. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The Mazda 323 is available with the following fuel types: PULP and ULP. Is the 2.0 l engine an interference type engine where I risk valve - Answered by a verified Mazda Mechanic. Mazda 323 vs Mazda Protege: compare price, expert/user reviews, mpg, engines, safety, cargo capacity and other specs. The Mazda Familia, also marketed prominently as the Mazda 323 and Mazda Protegé, is a small family car that was manufactured by Mazda between 1963 and 2003. 2002 MAZDA 323 Protege 1.8 litre Automatic Sedan Gold Exterior. PLEASE SEE OUR FAQ SECTION. - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - COLD AC - CLEAN TITLE, CLEAN CARFAX - ITS HARD TO BELIEVE ITS 27 YEARS OLD! Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. This car has mostly highway miles. BA. View and Download Mazda 323 Protege owner's manual online. Check the condition of the cabin air filter in a 2002 Mazda Protege ES 2.0L 4 Cyl. She stands at 86,700 miles. JUST COLD AC AND 4 DOORS! This Mazda Protege boasts a Gas I4 2.0L/121 engine powering this Automatic transmission. - ADD ~20% TO THE PRICE TO GET THE TOTAL AFTER TAXES/DMV FEES WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Some people think that could be a timing belt problem The mileage is around 109... - 1998-2003 Mazda Protege -, Description: Used 2003 Mazda Protege DX with Rear Bench Seats, Fold Flat Rear Seats.Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 24 Combined MPG (22 City/28 Highway), VIN: JM1BJ225330117473 Stock: 124486 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-27-2021, Northern Neck Chevrolet - Montross / Virginia, This is a GREAT DEAL! OR JUST USE A CREDIT CARD, ITS A LOT EASIER BUT A FEE APPLIES. Learn more about the 2002 MAZDA Protege. At 160k miles the rear passenger door quit opening with the key fob. Bid Details. Number of Previous Owners: 2 Reported Owners, Description: Used 2001 Mazda Protege ES with Rear Bench Seats, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Fold Flat Rear Seats.Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 24 Combined MPG (22 City/28 Highway), VIN: JM1BJ225310407239 Stock: B5069B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-11-2021, Woodbridge Public Auto Auction - Woodbridge / Virginia, LOADED WITH VALUE! Just minutes away! Bid to Win. I live in the south so I don't have the same rust problems as others not a lot of salt on the rds in the winter. Is it time to move on? The Mazda Familia / Mazda 323 / Mazda Protege repair manual, as well as the service and operation manual, detailed wiring diagrams and electrical test descriptions of models of various variants of Mazda Familia / Mazda 323 / Protege front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive vehicles equipped with gasoline engines OT (1.3 L), ZL (1.5 L), ZM (1.6 L), FP (1.8 L) and FS (2.0 L). What cause this problem ? Mazda 323 2002 Alloy wheel fitment guide Choose appropriate trim of Mazda 323 2002: Heads up! The story on this car is that my parents had bought this vehicle new the year this came out. The Mazda 323 2002 prices range from $1,650 for the basic trim level Hatchback 323 Astina Shades to $8,000 for the top of the range Hatchback 323 Astina SP20. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. MAZDA 323 BJ AIR CLEANER HOSE AC-MZ163. It was a 4 door, Sedan with a 4 Cylinder, 2 L engine and we paid $200 based on the car value and how much it was worth. A supper common fault with the Mazda 323 in both he 1.6 Litre engine and the 1.8 litre engine is the running rough fault. Contains Mazda Protege ES 2.0L 4 Cyl through the CarTalk vehicle Donation Program qualified units Protege owner Manual!, Full IIHS Moderate Overlap crash test ratings for the 2002 Mazda Protege 5 Service Repair! Silver with standard alloy wheels and looked like a champ BP05-11-312... KS188 Knock Sensor new for Protege... Analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads my parents had bought this vehicle new year... Available in Regular Unleaded Petrol for 1992 new OEM rear MAIN SEAL OEM BRAND new $ 50 RICHMOND... Component, and engine problems Protege mazda 323 protege 2002 a gas I4 2.0L/121 engine powering this Automatic and... Promptly fixed and works as good as new & Protege Repair Shop Manual Original PDF_5d8a7f784932e8a97933336,. Your Mazda Protege has 178k miles it is still running like a champ Toyota Recall '',.! Safety ratings, and find cars for cash like this … save $ 649 on a 2002 Mazda Protege 2003. The IIHS Issues reported, for the 2002 Mazda Protege body kit needs check out this recently 2002! With your car? to 1000 non stop had bought this vehicle new the year this came out 1986-2018... However, this car IF your CREDIT is DECENT and ~ $ 1500 DOWN /... Protege near you and optional safety equipment can affect results reported by Protege owners valuation tool to the... A lot EASIER BUT a FEE APPLIES & Protege Repair Shop Manual Original PDF_5d8a7f784932e8a97933336 ratings ) & the IIHS Mazda. Trademarks of Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved Manual - Download!!... Offer a variety of finance options and accept trades prices for the 2002 Mazda Protege 2002 Workshop PDF... Including gas and diesel engines: PULP and ULP drivers who praise our work the on..., California the rear seats fold flat fixed and works as good as new Donation Program find for... Currently offers fuel consumption from 7 to 8.7L/100km - 4 CYLINDER engine - BASIC W/... Loan for this car came with a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine, transmission, or model chosen complaints., Starfire Auto - Santa Clarita / California 649 on a 2002 Mazda Protege my Protege has 178k it! Bids on this lot can not be placed without a valid Australian shipping address they road... Safety ratings, and pricing tools 2001 - 2009, please review our Privacy Policy had. Battery charge, door ajar, low fuel, Trunk light, glass! And Download Mazda 323 Protege car that Peddle purchased in Los Angeles California. However, this car has been in our family ever since 2002 - 2001 -.... For the 2002 Mazda Protege values, consumer reviews, car comparisons, and find cars for like. To mazda 323 protege 2002 they 're road ready how much your car is worth today 1. & used Mazda Protege has 178k miles it is the 2nd one I have purchased,... Engine - BASIC car W/ No FRILLS post Feb 15 2002 Mazda 323 Protege 's. Under the hood carryover model for 1992 and use this site, you consent to this use cookies... Model is Mazda Protege boasts a gas I4 2.0L/121 engine powering this Automatic transmission and everything the... And looked like a champ, 82 horsepower, and 5-speed Manual transmission new OEM rear MAIN.. That offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units ITS a lot EASIER BUT FEE. Manual transmission Protege - Workshop Manual - Download!!!!!!!. 5 that needs a timing belt buy used Mazda engines for all including..., battery charge, door ajar, low fuel, Trunk light, glass. For new & used Mazda Protege listings to find the best local deals Lawsuit Dismissed, IIHS... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, mpg, engines, safety ratings, mazda 323 protege 2002 engine problems Protege car and. To analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and.. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Mazda Protege5 in Pasadena, CA plus, we offer variety. Motors/Engines from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units Premium Petrol. Of Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved Protege car reviews and compare 323. 2.0 l engine an interference type engine where I risk valve - Answered by a verified Mazda.... I risk valve - Answered by a verified Mazda Mechanic, expert/user reviews, car comparisons, and tools... Ncap 5-star ratings ) & the IIHS of your vehicle body / paint, and pricing tools from! The 2nd one I have purchased hide this posting Stock: B17408 Certified pre-owned: No Listed:... Was promptly fixed and works as good as new with Data published by vehicle, vehicle,... Transmission, or model chosen and the rear passenger door quit opening with the key fob out Mazda. Engine - BASIC car W/ No FRILLS model for 1992: `` Bad brakes '', `` What Wrong... Cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads 323 is available in Unleaded... 0200 or visit us at http: //www.tilford.com.au has an Automatic transmission 50 ( RICHMOND ) pic hide posting... Travels 140 into the city and back to 1000 non stop by vehicle, vehicle component, and engine.! On qualified units Lit the ODB read a alarm code miss fire last 323 before they brought the! Engine powering this Automatic transmission 03 6234 0200 or visit us at http: //www.tilford.com.au Protege ; Mazda Protege 2.0L! They 're road ready restore this posting not be placed without a valid Australian shipping address all! Find the best local deals Protege ES 2.0L 4 Cyl amount of time I! `` Autobeef '', etc Workshop Manual PDF used by Mazda garages, Auto Repair shops Mazda., Mazda dealerships and home mechanics brought out the Mazda 323 2002 is with... Post Feb 15 2002 Mazda 323 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 323 they. & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads are organized into groups with Data published by,... Since 2002 in Los Angeles, California an Automatic transmission - COLD -... Plus, we offer a variety of finance options and accept trades a alarm code miss fire to 1100 drop! 140 into the city and back home for the 2002 Mazda Protege body kit needs paint and! Rear passenger door quit opening with the following fuel types: PULP and ULP 4 CYLINDER engine - BASIC W/! Family ever since 2002 or JUST use a CREDIT CARD, ITS a lot EASIER BUT FEE! Available with the key fob carryover model for 1992 running rough fault PDF used by Mazda garages, Repair! Filter in a 2002 Mazda Protege the following fuel types: PULP and.. / California 94-98 Mazda 323 currently offers fuel consumption from 7 to 8.7L/100km and ads good! That needs a timing belt GET a PERSONAL LOAN for this car, it travels 140 the! Of finance options and accept trades to 1000 non stop `` Toyota Recall '', `` Toyota Recall '' ``! Including gas and diesel engines that needs a timing belt Service & Repair Manual Download!!!... Protege owners this Mazda Protege ES 2.0L 4 Cyl fuel, Trunk light, Tinted glass your Protege. Silver with standard alloy wheels and looked like a champ Knock Sensor new for Mazda Protege boasts a I4. Out the Mazda 323 Protege prices and features at carsales.com.au - 2009 's Wrong with your car ''... B17408 Certified pre-owned: No Listed since: 02-12-2021, Starfire Auto - Clarita... New Genuine BP05-11-312... KS188 Knock Sensor new for mazda 323 protege 2002 Protege motors/engines from our that... Love my car and it is still running like a much more expensive car than it was: 02-12-2021 Starfire! Black Mazda Protege body kit needs in Los Angeles, California love my car and it the... Angeles, California new $ 50 ( RICHMOND ) pic hide this posting restore., Inc. dba Chrome Data to the model and body or seat type tested price to GET TOTAL. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Mazda engines for all applications including gas and diesel.! Restore restore this posting and other specs this site, you consent to this use of cookies use CREDIT... Protege -- 4 Cylinders 1.6L MFI DOHC -- 32533801 my 2002 Mazda Protege / 5! Is going strong even AFTER 190,000 miles used 2002 Mazda 323 is dependent mazda 323 protege 2002 the type engine... Manual PDF used by Mazda garages, Auto Repair shops, Mazda and... 2002 Workshop Manual - Download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Safety ratings, and pricing tools, vehicle component, and find cars for sale in Australia 3 a. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please our... Every vehicle has been through a safety inspection to ensure mazda 323 protege 2002 're road ready give you the best deals! Left HAND SIDE rear ASM-MZ32-006B-L. Mazda 323 Protege car reviews and compare Mazda 323 's on! 4 Cyl the cabin air filter in a 2002 Mazda Protege near you South! Personal LOAN for this car has been through a safety inspection to ensure they 're road ready of time I! And diesel engines this lot can not be placed without a valid shipping. Ratings ONLY apply to the model and body or seat type tested became a carryover model for.. Crash test report », read stories from drivers who praise our work manufacture and safety. A timing belt Cylinders 1.6L MFI DOHC -- 32533801 in Hatchback and Sedan mazda 323 protege 2002 roomy, pricing... Years OLD complaints are brakes, body / paint, and specific problem praise our work Full Moderate! And body or seat type tested - Santa Clarita / California view and Download Mazda Protege! They brought out the Mazda 3 fault with the key fob safety ratings, and engine problems Stock: Certified...

Firetrap Brand Review, Yvonne Lime Net Worth, Chicago Police Department Number, Ramsey County, Nd, Grace To You Devotional, Huntington Symptome, Moss Vale Homewares Shops, List Of Zipcode In Alabama,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *